Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Just the two of us

Thought y'all might like to see some pics of DJ and Jessica together. They are quite sweet when DJ is not being jealous or boyish and Jessica is not crying. Haha!

And a lot of kids revert to baby-ish behaviours when the next baby is born into the family. But DJ has been sooooo great! I have tried to keep an understanding mind set with him and I think that helps. But even more, I am sure it is the Providence of and a Gift from God!! I cannot say that DJ never gets jealous. But it is a lot less than I was imagining.

Enjoy the pics! ^-^

Oh, and yes, that IS a smile on Jessica's face in that second picture. She had been looking at DJ and smiling whenever he came into view. So I had DJ give her a kiss and she smiled!! ^-^ SOOOOO sweet!









3 comments:

Jason said...

What a good big brother. Such cute kids. Thanks for the hint of making bath time easier for Ella - will definitely give that a go! -- Nicole

The Lj's said...

precious! Dj looks happy to be a big brother... world watch out... Jessica is his little sister! I am so glad she is an easy going baby... you deserve that!

Zoomi said...

How cute... Those pics make want to work on No 2 right away!!
She is lucky to have such a good big brother!