May God always lead us and may we never stop following!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
DJ and Jessica, Then and Now
So I decided to do a post comparing some pics of DJ when he was born to Jessica when she was born. DJ's are on the left and Jessica's are on the right. Most of these are not on the actual birth day, but they are all within a week after. Some of the similarities in them really surprised me. Notice that I am wearing the same shirt...? Ok, so I am probably the only one to care enough to notice something like that... haha! One thing that strikes me as funny is that I couldn't find ONE picture of Jessica crying in this first week! I remember trying really hard to get one of DJ being awake and NOT crying...
And I REALLY like the last pic! It is like a female version of DJ! hahaha!!! Hmmmm, she really does have a small head, huh?
Ok, can you tell it is late... I hope you enjoy the pics!! ^-^
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
You know I'd send the money if I could. Money's been tight since my girl was in the hospital for a week. Email my same old account, if you hadn't heard, and I'll fill you in.
It is amazing how similar they are. Although her hair looks soooooo much like yours, lots of red.
2 comments:
You know I'd send the money if I could. Money's been tight since my girl was in the hospital for a week. Email my same old account, if you hadn't heard, and I'll fill you in.
It is amazing how similar they are. Although her hair looks soooooo much like yours, lots of red.
your little sis
Wow, so many facial expressions!
Nobu, is that an Alpha shirt you have on?
Post a Comment