Monday, August 04, 2008

Introducing...

Jessica Mae Hirosawa


















Ok, just a teaser for now. I hear DJ giving the grandparents a hard time downstairs... We named her Jessica Mae. Jessica means God beholds and Mae is my middle name (and my mom's and both of my grandmothers'... ;) ) There is a special meaning behind why we chose Jessica, and that will have to be for a different post (or just ask me about it). But in a nutshell, I really felt that God was watching over EVERYTHING that was going on with this pregnancy and birth and ESPECIALLY this last month! I guess that is all for right now. Hope you enjoy the pics (FINALLY got them loaded to my computer...) and more to come! ^-^

7 comments:

The Lj's said...

she is just beautiful! I would love to hear the story of her name in depth some time... I hope Dj is loving the big brother task!

Lisa said...

congratulations, she's beautiful.

Zoomi said...

Finally I get to see her! She is so pretty! Did she have blue butt? I'm just curious:)

NandL said...

Thanks guys, for your comments! ^-^ DJ is loving and hating the big brother thing all at once. He hates having to share me, but he really does love Jessica and likes to help, too! So, it is all good. He is a really great kid. :D
And, no, neither of our kids had the Mongolian Spot (I believe that is what it is calle, Izumi ;) ) I heard that some places are really surprised to see babies without it, though. Both our kids are fairly 'gaijin' looking when in Japan, and that includes no blue spot.

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! she is so beautiful! I can't wait till she comes to visit us.
your sis

NandL said...

Well, Hey my sis! hahaha I can't wait till she goes to visit you guys, either!! We'd leave right now if we could... Send us some money and we will get there quicker. HAHAHA! Of course, I am joking, but it really would help to get us there quicker.... hmmmmm...
Miss you guys!!!!!

Anonymous said...

You know I'd love to send you the money. However, money is a lot tighter since my girl was in the hospital for a week. Email me if you hadn't heard. I still have the same account.
your sis