OK, here are some pictures from the actual day of birth, July 18th. Notice that Nobu is there and holding her!!! ^-^ He was able to be there the whole time this time! Yeah, God!! The hospital has some bizarre policy that no one is allowed into the delivery room, though. >< But I pushed (no pun intended) and let them know that we really wanted him to be there! So, they let him stay as long as possible, he went out for the pushing phase, and was brought back in after the birth. I really don't like hospitals sometimes.... Oh well. I am just glad he could share as much as he did! ^-^ God's hand was DEFINITELY in this!
Oh, and there is a picture of me with Jessica, too. But in that picture, I am nursing her. So I forego putting it on the blog unless certain modifications can be made... But if you'd like to see it, just let me know! ^-^ It is really not so revealing, but ya never know who is watching. haha!
Oh, and a big THANK YOU! to Kari for 'translating' Jessica's measurements. Here is what she came up with:
"according to my conversion she was 7lb 8oz and 19 in..."
And now for the pics...




No comments:
Post a Comment