Friday, September 19, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jessica!!

Ok, so Jessica is TWO MONTHS OLD now!!! When did THAT happen?!? Ok, officially it happened on Sepember 18th. But BOY did that day sneak up on us!! Anyway, I thought I'd make the announcement. I just don't really have much else to say, unfortunately.

I started writing her birth story last month only to decide that it was tooooo long and I ran out of free time to do it. And I haven't gotten back to it.

Oh, and hey! If any of you out there are able to remember things better than me, could you do me a favor?? I have a HARD time remembering to write in her baby book! There is a section that has a page for each month of her first year. I am supposed to write in it each month. I haven't even done ONE yet!! I did DJ's pretty well until about 8 or 9 months. But I haven't even STARTED Jessica's, poor girl!

So anyway, if you can remind me every once in a while about writing in her book I would REALLY appreciate it. It can be ANY time! I will need all the reminders I can get!!

And, let's see... Here are some recent pics... Enjoy! ^-^

September 15th:



September 17th:



And today, September 19th (DJ took the last one! ^-^):

2 comments:

Zoomi said...

Ah~, she is so cute!
She is already two months old??? Time passes so quickly. That means I'm having baby soon, too! I'm so scared... Did you have natural labor? Any tips for pain management??

Amanda Rogers said...

She's such an angel Laura!!! So beautiful--just like mommy!! take care...miss y'all1