Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Birthday, DJ!

Ok, here are some pics from DJ's third birthday. It started outside around the bar-b-que grill, with the kids running around like crazy and refusing to eat! haha!! Kids... It got REALLY hot, though, so at about 1:00?? we moved it indoors. Thanks to Nobu's parents for helping us to take care of our guests. By the time Nobu and I and a few others got back inside (from a bit of cleaning up the food and stuff), everyone had already had something to drink and were just chillin' in the living room. ^-^ Of course the kids were having fun, too, running around and stuff.

And I would like to give a BIG shout out to Nobu! He was SUCH a doll and helped SOOOOO much (he always does, too! ^-^). I really appreciate it!!

Ok, so now for the pics... I initially planned to put just the pictures on the blog, but was having problems uploading them. So I am instead putting up a link to the electronic scrapbook I made with Smilebox. I really recomend Smilebox. It is so easy to use! To see the scrapbook just click on the picture below. ^-^ Enjoy!

Oh, and we didn't take any pics until after we started opening presents. Just were so busy having fun and cooking and so on... Too bad we didn't get a picture of DJ's cake! It ended up being a bowl of ice cream with candles to blow out!! Haha! Poor kid, but he enjoyed it anyway. ^-^

Click to play Birthday Bash
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: