Monday, June 02, 2008

2 years, 11 months and counting!...

I can't believe that DJ is almost THREE YEARS OLD!!! Where have the past few years gone?!? It seems like that first year went by at a decent pace, but then after that first birthday, it went FLYING by and now we are gonna have another little sweetie! I haven't done much AT ALL in the way of taking pics or videos, especially this past year. I think there is too much clutter (physical and especially mental) and can't seem to get around it anymore. I started FLY Lady at the very end of March, but haven't gotten very far with that AT ALL! Sometimes I just wish someone would come into my head and take over for a while. Maybe clear out the cobwebs (and our place while they're at it! haha!).

Ok, this post is so far all about me, and it doesn't make a lot of sense. I don't know what to write about, just know that it has been a while since I updated but seems like just last week!

I hope we can get ready for the baby BEFORE she gets here, and I REALLY want to do something super special for DJ, too! His whole world is about to be turned UPSIDE DOWN! He is such a sweetie. ^-^ And he is so special to me that I want him to have some special memories and time with mom (and dad, too) that will be ALL his own! I know that there will still be time for that after the baby is born, but it just isn't the same...

Ok, enough rambling, I guess. I don't have any new pics on the computer, just a few in my camera. Hopefully, I will upload them before TOO long! We'll see.

2 comments:

Amy said...

I told everyone that the first three birthday parties the kids had were not parties for them, they were parties for me. I was celebrating each year that I actually made it. They don't care about birthdays until four or so. Feel free to hog the stage until then.
:)
Amy in Mainland America

NandL said...

WOWOWOW! I have a comment from the illustrious Amy! Ok, what does 'illustrious' actually mean? Did I even spell it right?... haha!
Anyway, I know that you are very busy and I feel quite special that you came, saw, and WROTE A COMMENT even! Thanks a TON! ^-^
And, actually, I do agree with you. I guess I am putting too much thought into it, really. It is kinda for both of us, really. Just mostly something to celebrate the fact that he is still my baby, even if he is turning three. hehe ;)
And again, thanks for the comment. It's great to see things in more than my own perspective!!!
Laura... :D