Monday, June 16, 2008

DJ's 3rd Birthday! (another bar-b-que?!?)

Click to play DJ's 3rd
Create your own free ecard - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free ecard


So we decided to do a bar-b-que for DJ's 3rd birthday. It is THIS SATURDAY!! I am excited and I hope most of the people can come!! AND that it doesn't rain... ^-^

I am really liking Smilebox recently. They have some cute stuff, you can use it for free, and you can do scrapbooking type stuff, send cards, invitations, etc. And SOOOOO easy to use! ^-^

And now it is time for some random pictures... We have our friends the Logwoods to thank for the one of the 3 of us. Thanks guys!!! ^-^







5 comments:

Lisa said...

Laura you look great!

And DJ is pretty much half of each of you in appearances, good job on mixing those genes!

NandL said...

Lisa,
Thanks a ton! ^-^ I am not so sure that the word 'great' fits perfectly, but I feel that it is not TOO far off. hehe I am glad that DJ is such a mix of us. It is hilarious, though. When we are in Japan, everyone says he looks SO MUCH like a foreigner and in America he looks SOOOO Japanese! Cracks me up.

And we can't really take any credit on the gene mixing thing. Thank you, God for that one!! :D

Anonymous said...

I have to 2nd the comment that you look good, Laura!

Also, I was looking at those pics and thinking DJ should be in magazines. He is SUCH a doll! Handsome boy. :)

Jason said...

You DO look great!
I like the family pics. DJ looks like a very happy little guy.
--Nicole

NandL said...

You guys are just so kind. ^-^ Thanks! DJ really IS a very happy boy. Sometimes I wonder, but I guess we can't all be happy ALL the time, right?!? :D
And I do actually feel pretty good. I think I am gaining (on myself) less this time around. I am very happy about that. It'll be easier to get it off, and HOPEfully to KEEP it off this time! ^-^
And guys, stay tuned for pics from the party! I won't lie and say I'll get them up soon. But I am pretty sure I can promise this week or next. This is my last week of work, so ^-^!!!!!!!!!!!
Laura...