Thursday, July 17, 2008

Could it be......?

Could today be it...? I find myself wondering if these are the real contractions or not. They seem somewhat painful, are coming about 5-10 minutes apart and the pain doesn't last very long, just the tightness... Hmmmmmm... My two main thoughts are that

1)5-10 minutes is not such a good indication. 'Real' contraction are usually the exact same length apart.

And 2)the fact that they are starting to hurt some is rather ecouraging... That is what the doctors said. 'If it doesn't hurt, the baby is not coming.' and 'Come in when they start hurting.' Haha!

To call or not to call, that is the question.

I guess we will see, eh? And if I don't post in about 24 hours or so, you can bet that I am most likely at the hospital! ^-^ Here's hoping!!!

7 comments:

Lisa said...

how exciting!

I have no advise- both mine started with my water breaking, which is a pretty clear sign!

BrainFuzz said...

Good luck! I hope so!

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a little while and no post... so I'm hoping you have a little one and they are healthy! I'm going to say a prayer for you right now. :)

Zoomi said...

Ok. maybe you already had a baby by now... I hope!
Can't wait to see your baby girl!!

Amanda Rogers said...

Congrats on little Sakura!! we miss y'all so much :) take care friend...get some pics up when you can !
-amanda

The Lj's said...

Congratulations! I just checked my gmail for the first time in a week or so... I hope you all get adjusted to life at home quickly and I can't wait to see pictures!

Nicole Whaley said...

Well...you had her???? - Nicole