Anyway with that said, I want to get DJ interested in zoos, too. The only problem is that there aren't any really great ones close to us. There is a pretty all right one in Hitachi, but that is maybe more than two hours away! So we don't go often...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Oklahoma City Zoo
I absolutely LOVE the zoo. Nobu and I both do. We used to have member cards to the OKC zoo when we lived in the area. We would go so often it felt like we got to know the animals there and all the little secrets of the place (though really we were just beginning!). That zoo has so much! And if you know where to go and when, it can really be TONS of fun!
Anyway with that said, I want to get DJ interested in zoos, too. The only problem is that there aren't any really great ones close to us. There is a pretty all right one in Hitachi, but that is maybe more than two hours away! So we don't go often...
Anyway with that said, I want to get DJ interested in zoos, too. The only problem is that there aren't any really great ones close to us. There is a pretty all right one in Hitachi, but that is maybe more than two hours away! So we don't go often...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment