That is a 4D ultrasound there... YEP! DJ's gonna be a big brother! We are very excited! ^-^ And that's not all... As you can probably tell by the first pic, we are a bit along in this already (currently at 23 weeks). And because of that, and wonderful cooperation by Baby Dyu #2, we know that we are expecting a GIRL! Yeah! Of course either would be fine, but you know... ;)
And for those interested, DJ felt the baby move last night. It was too cute. I asked him 'Did you feel that?' and he said 'mm hmm.'. And then I said 'That was the baby!' and he smiled and chuckled. Then a few minutes later, he put his hand on my belly all by himself and felt baby kick. I think he's gonna be a FANTASTIC brother. Just look at that pride in his face. ^-^
P.S. This ultrasound was taken on March 22, 2008 at 22 weeks.
5 comments:
I'm so happy for you guys! We sure are loving our new little girl, I know you guys will love yours too! ;)
Everyone's having girls right now!
Congratulations! That's great news.
Yeah, all the AMERICANS anyway! I have three Japanese friends who are pregnant and they are ALL having BOYS!! Wow, is that weird or what?!? I wonder what the Loomis' are going to have... Can't wait to find out! ;)
Laura H...
Hi Laura,
Congrats on Baby girl! How exciting! I'm also wondering what we are going to have...
When's due??
Oh, I'm so happy for you all!!! DJ is adorable...what an angel...I can't wait to see what a beautiful girl God produces from the two of you!!! Miss y'all...give a hug to Nobu and DJ for us :)
Post a Comment