Monday, February 04, 2008

Snow Days

Here are some pics of our first snow day this year. I will update this post later. But for now, here are the pics... Hope you enjoy! :)













Ok, on to the updating...

These pics were taken on January 23. We did actually have some snow before that day, but I had to work in the morning and it was GONE by the time I got home. This particular day, however, I didn't have to work. It had been absolutely gorgeous in the morning with the snow coming down in nice flakes. But by the time we actually got ready to go out, it had started raining. Hence the umbrella. Anyway, the last time it snowed enough for DJ to enjoy it, he was only 7 months old. (It didn't snow AT ALL last year) So I was very excited that he could get out and play in it this year!! I made the snow man for him (he wasn't interested. I don't think he gets it yet.) And then after we took the pictures, we went for a walk in the rain. DJ's favorite part of the day... splashing in the puddles!! Hahaha, that's my boy! Silly kid. :)

We have since had another snow day. That snow lasted for a few days (not a ton of snow, it just lasted longer), and is now gone... :( But he had fun in that, too. Nobu was home that day. But instead of taking DJ out to play in it, the two of us stayed in and baked bread! hahaha, Silly parents. DJ went out with his grandmother, though, and she made a snow man for him. He even added a few handfuls of snow! It was funny, though, cause he would walk a bit away from the spot, pick up a tiny bit of snow in one hand, walk back to the snowman and put it on. Hahahaha, funny kid! He cracks me up. Unfortunately, we didn't take any pictures that day. Oh well, maybe next time. ;)

3 comments:

Ginger said...

She's alive!!!!

NandL said...

Hmmmm, yeah barely. hahaha
Laura...

Anonymous said...

I love your video give us more!!! show us one of your belly we want to see the up and coming baby too!!!