Well, I thought I really should try to finish my posting about the trip to the states that DJ and I took last May/June. The reason it came to such an abrupt, screaching halt was because I didn't get many pics of people that we love after we left Colorado. And I also started running out of things to say since things started going so fast and getting so blurred together after the first half of the trip. So I have to say that I am truly sorry that I didn't finish. Even an unorganized rambling would've been better than nothing. So, I am sorry that I didn't post anything. I really wish I had taken more pics!..... But here are some that I did take...
This is DJ and my cousin Justin in the back of Uncle Jimmy's truck after church one day. The two seemed to take a liking to each other fairly well. :)

I took the kids to a park near my Grandmother's house one day. It was really great for them to get out and play. We really kept them inside too much, I think. Poor kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment