We went to Ueno Zoo! It was great fun! And it was DJ's first time to go to the zoo. He really enjoyed watching the penguins swim and looking at the trees in the park. Probably not many of you know this, but Nobu and I LOVE the zoo!! We had season passes to the OKC zoo when we lived in Oklahoma and we went often. I REALLY do miss that!!! The OKC zoo is one of the best I have been to, and it's especially good when you can go a lot. You get to really know the park and it's fun watching the animals who've had babies and watching them grow up and all!
Anyway, here are some pics from Ueno Zoo (near Tokyo). Enjoy!
P.S. The gorilla's name is Laura and the ostrich's name is Nobu!! There's another ostrich which is named Fumi (Nobu's sister's name is Fumiko...) Crazy!




1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time... sorry it did not work out for us to get together.
Post a Comment