This is DJ and Jeremy Rogers:

I've been trying to capture a scene from a video I took of DJ and Katie (Jeremy and Amanda's little girl). But I can't figure out how to... You guys would LOVE it!
Here is Earl Anderson and Jacob Little's boy, John (affectionately known as 'John John'):

Earl is like a second father to me. He is a preacher, and he was the minister at our wedding.
One of my best friends, Tawana Chavous and her boy Marcus:

I've known Tawana since I was 8 and we have the same birthday (though 2 yrs apart). Her maiden name is Anderson and Earl is her dad.
Tawana's younger sister Beth Anderson and their cousin Krista:

Hannah (DJ's cousin, older by 6 weeks) as 'Bat Girl'!:

1 comment:
Random question: What does Dyu mean? Is it a name? Just curious. =) Hope all is going well with you three!
Post a Comment