Here are some pictures from our trip. We got to America on the 23rd in the evening. Then the next day we got up early and left about 7am, I think, and headed for Georgia with me, DJ, Mom, my sister Shawna and her two kids Andrew (4 yrs) and Hannah (10 months). Call us crazy! But we made FABULOUS time considering the fact that we had 3 kids with us!! We got to Sun-yi's house at about 1:00am, I think, after stopping at her mom's for a Howdy-do. Then on the 25th (Saturday) she made a BIG dinner for some of our old friends that she had invited over, the Andersons. I had invited some friends from Atlanta who I met in Japan, Amanda and Jeremy. We all had some GREAT Korean food and sat around visiting. It was great to see everyone again! Oh, these pictures were taken by Jeremy and Amanda and sent to Nobu while we were still in the states. Thanks guys!!!
This is me and Shawna. We're making Korean egg rolls (called yaki mandu):

DJ feeding himself Zwieback Toast:

Me and DJ (I'm feeding him rice. 'Ahhhhh, just like home.'):

Rocky, me and DJ:

Amanda, me and DJ:
No comments:
Post a Comment