Thursday, April 27, 2006

Trippin' Out #1

Ok, we're back! We've been back for a while and I STILL haven't updated. Sorry to all of you who are trying to keep updated on what's going on in our lives!!! And thank you for being so interested!!
Our trip to America was a BLAST! DJ had SO much fun with his cousins and with meeting the rest of his family and our friends!! We got back and his grandma said that he had changed! Yes, he did change. I think he became, most of all, more outspoken and noisy... He is expressing himself more and a bit more effectively, too. This is a GOOD thing, even though it gets kind of annoying sometimes... ;)
Well, here are a few pictures. I'll try to post more bit by bit. It's kinda hard to post a lot of pictures at once, especially if I write anything to go along with them...

Here's DJ with his grandparents before we left.





I was rather impressed with how well he did on the plane! We even got to sleep quite a bit on the way there and the way back! I wasn't expecting to really get any sleep... And DJ was so friendly with everyone!! It was really a blessing!!

And that'll have to be all for this post. I keep trying to post more pics here, but it's not letting me for some reason. Sorry...

No comments: