Monday, January 05, 2009

Recent News

Well, let's see if this works... ;)

This is a video taken of DJ on December 28, 2005. He was 6 months and one week old. Jessica is now 5 months and one and a half weeks old. Let's see if she starts crawling in a month... She is almost sitting up as it is!

AND she now has THREE teeth. DJ got all of his teeth early, too. What is it with our kids and teeth...? She is not babbling and I think DJ was at her age. Let's see.....

DJ has recently found out that he can make her laugh pretty easily. It is CUTE! And it helps him a LOT with the jealousy thing. He was starting to get a bit jealous there for a while but that ended REAL fast! YEAH!!! ^-^

And DJ and I made chocolate chip cookies yesterday. They are almost half gone now, I think. A big THANK YOU! to Aunt Shelly for sending the wonderful measuring tools and the cookie scoop. It all came in REAL handy! ^-^

Well, Happy New Year to you all! Hope you had a great Christmas and a wonderful New Year! ^-^

P.S. Obviously the video didn't work, so I will just leave what I have there and HOPEFULLY I can upload it sometime.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi,i am しゅ, 娘さんはきれいね

Anonymous said...

my space is http://blog.sina.com.cn/kurekun.
if you have free time,i will show you my son;s photo in my space.

Unknown said...

Hey! We had a great time in Thailand! Thanks for yur comments on the blog! Its really cool/funny to read about you comparing DJ to Jessica, lol. I bet she's grown a LOT since we saw you guys last! I would like to see DJ make her laugh....I think that would be fun :).