Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Ummmmm, long time, no see...

Ok, so it has beed Entirely. Too. Long. Since we have written anything or uploaded anything or ummmm, well, anything. So let's update, I guess.

It has been hard.

I am tired.

Jessica has TWO teeth!!! One showed its jagged little self a few days ago on December 7th and the second one showed up on the 9th. She seems to really like them and likes to stick her bottom lip in to feel them. At least it seems like that is what she is doing. She also smiles really big (kinda like she is proud of herself) whenever I stick my finger in to feel them. She is just toooooooo cute!!

By the way, she can also roll over now and has been doing so for a month or so? I'll have to check, though I probably won't.... You can ask me if you see me.

DJ is eagerly anticipating Christmas and enjoying the Christmas season. He has been watching the Grinch Who Stole Christmas for weeks now and really likes singing the song(s) on it. I need to take him out a bit more to see the decorations in the stores and all. I have not been very good at things recently. But I did get the Charlie Brown Christmas videos out (we have two different ones) and he was watching one when I came home from work tonight. I think I really like them. ^-^

I am tired.

I really LOVE milk tea. I think I have become addicted to it! When I make it, it is just tea with milk in it. Or milk with tea in it. Whichever way you prefer to see it. It is about half and half! haha! But I also really like the bottled version which is sweeter and has lots more calories. I need to make it more... BUT the problem with it is that either way you drink it, it has caffeine. Sorry Jess. Hope you don't mind too much....

Ok, I am hungry and I wanna look at other peoples' blogs for a while. Later.

3 comments:

Zoomi said...

I love Milk tea, too. Especially The one From Gogo no Kocha.

NandL said...

Izumi,
Haha! That one is good, though I prefer the Kocha ka den one. There is a new one out by Lipton called something like The Royal. haha! It is good, too. They all taste about the same, so that is good. ^-^
Do you get goodies from Japan often? I miss the states...
Laura H...

Zoomi said...

My parents ship us stuff about twice or three times a year. I give them the list of the stuff I want and they send them. I'm thankful to them:)