This is when we visited our good friend Manabu back in February. Manabu went to OC with Nobu and they became good friends. He was the best man at our wedding, and it's great to keep up with him and visit sometimes! DJ and Manabu even get along pretty well, too! :)
This is DJ's good friend Takaya. Takaya's mom and I are good friends, too. And DJ and Takaya are only 4 months apart! Can you tell which of the boys is older...?
Gotta love that smile!!
This is DJ and Baachan. (grandma in Japanese) They get along great, too! :D
2 comments:
He is so cute. Love the updates. Keep them coming! Any plans for a visit to the states? -- Nicole
Nicole,
I just left a post on your hubby's blog... DJ and I are planning to visit the states soon! We will be there for about 2 and a half weeks! It would be AWESOME if we could see you guys, but I have no idea where you are right now... Anyway, drop us a line!
Laura H...
Post a Comment