May God always lead us and may we never stop following!
Thursday, March 22, 2007
It's a boy!
Well, I finally did it. I broke down and cut DJ's hair! I really didn't have the confidence, and I guess I was waiting for someone to talk me into it or to find another way... Who knows. I sure don't. But now at 1 year and 9 months old, DJ looks like a boy again! I'm sure he'll be happy about that once he's old enough to care... :D
This is before (incidentally, this is a really GOOD hair day for DJ. NOT a normal occurance. Usually it was always sticking out, curly and stuff...):
Awww....he is such a cutie. I like both the before and after. He looks very grown up with his hair cut. Thanks for stopping by our blog. I am going to link you guys so I don't have to blog surf to get to you all! love, Nicole
I think you did a fabulous job Laura! If I had tried that, it would have been disastrous...and I've seen some moms here try that on their sons...and yours is by far the best I've seen! Kudos!!!!
Thanks ladies for your comments! I really appreciate knowing you're watching... ;) He is getting to be more and more grown up looking every day!! It's amazing to watch! Thanks for the kudos, Amanda. I thought I did a fairly decent job, too. I had been dreading it for a long time... But it came out all right! WHEW!! Laura H...
4 comments:
The haircut is SO hard. Tristan has had two now, and both times I resisted way longer than I should have. I don't want him to grow up!
Awww....he is such a cutie. I like both the before and after. He looks very grown up with his hair cut. Thanks for stopping by our blog. I am going to link you guys so I don't have to blog surf to get to you all! love, Nicole
I think you did a fabulous job Laura! If I had tried that, it would have been disastrous...and I've seen some moms here try that on their sons...and yours is by far the best I've seen! Kudos!!!!
Thanks ladies for your comments! I really appreciate knowing you're watching... ;)
He is getting to be more and more grown up looking every day!! It's amazing to watch! Thanks for the kudos, Amanda. I thought I did a fairly decent job, too. I had been dreading it for a long time... But it came out all right! WHEW!!
Laura H...
Post a Comment