Monday, June 13, 2005

Update

Ok, ok. I know this blog has only been up for a matter of hours, and already has two posts and NOW an UPDATE! You'd think I don't have anything to do! But it's not that. Not really. I changed a setting that I noticed would cause some problems for those of you who might actually want to post here. Formerly you had to be a blogger member to post a comment on anything. But now ANYONE can post a comment! So, comment away!! We're lookin' forward to hearin' from ya!! :)

Oh, and a request. Please be sure to leave your name at the bottom of your comment if you post as 'Anonymous'. Otherwise, I'm likely to delete it if I don't recognize ya... Just would like to keep things cleaned up and simple. ;)

God bless!
Laura...

3 comments:

BrainFuzz said...

Well, we've been out of the loop! 24 weeks, eh? Congratulations! Another baby to look forward to!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura and Nobu,
soo glad to see the picture, cant waite to see the little one here. Love ALWAYS AUNT BEVERLY

Anonymous said...

This is Great! I'm sooo glad y'all have a little one coming.. Cant wait to see some more pictues in a few weeks. It's going to be a great day!! Love Vanessa