Thursday, June 16, 2005

El Torito

Well, how fun! On June 11, Jennifer and I celebrated our birthdays with several friends at a Mexican restaraunt here in Japan. Jen's birthday is June 9 and mine is June 17. Anyway, it was TONS of fun! We even got to wear birthday sombreros and the staff played 'Happy Birthday' while they brought us ice cream!
Anyway, we had a great time and REALLY wanna thank everyone who came!! Thanks guys!! It meant a lot! :) And here's a pic for ya! You can see more on 'Jpnlvr's Page'. (Check the links on the right)
Laura...


Hail, hail, the gang's all here! Posted by Hello

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are sorry we missed your little bash... we wanted to come but opted to keep the little one in a few more days!

May God bless you in the coming year!

Kari

Anonymous said...

Laura,
I'm Dan's wife and mom of the adorable Elijah from Korea.

A while back, Dan and I had an argument about who Laura Bob Ross was. I knew someone at O.C. by that name (which seemed unique). this was in the mid 80s. then Dan said no, L.B.R. was his contemporary that went to OC in the 90s. Turns out there are two of you! Surely you heard this while you were there, from professors.

Crazy!

Angi Lovejoy

NandL said...

Angi,
Yeah, actually I was named after the first Laura Bob. Did you know Lonnie King? Well, he gave me the name(since my name was Laura Ross), and it STUCK. But I think I spell mine different... Laura-Bob for me. Why, I don't know. :D
Laura...

Amanda Rogers said...

What a great pic! I think I even see my oh-so handsome hubby! What a stud :) Glad you guys had a great time..wish we (katie and I) could have been there!!