Well, Caroline is talking! By the way, she's been talking for quite a while now. But now she is learning new words and copying our speech better. Some of the words she uses daily include ice, dada, nooo, mama and mil (milk). Watching her learn and use new words is just so fun! She loves to dance and chomp on ice cubes (not necessarily at the same time). She can also say things like apple, ba ba (bark bark), cracka (cracker) and ca- (car). She often says da da instead of DJ (LOL!). And she really smiles a lot! ^-^ It is TONS of fun watching the other two play with her. She LOVES them so much! And we all love her, too. ^-^
Well, I hope you've enjoyed reading about some of the things she is up to. I also hope to post more often! I really need the practice!! And of course it is something I enjoy sharing. Later!
Laura...
1 comment:
Yay for talking! I love seeing kids really turning into little people. Can't wait to have a little conversation with your littlest.
Post a Comment