I thought I posted about him talking, but apparently not. So we'll start there...
He can now say a whole LOT of words!! Some of his favorites are car, apple, hai (as in 'Here you go.'), atta! ('There it is!'), 'dadaaa' (the sound a car makes, apparently), 'gee gee' (DJ's word for socks or shoes! NO idea where he got that one!!), 'ba ba' (bark), 'quaaaaa' (quack), 'diyaaa diya' (DJ's word for when he wants something or wants you to do something for him. He's usually pointing at something when he says it.), nana (banana), cracker, and so many more!! It's hilarious when he makes up words! He has been saying 'aaah, kohkah' for a while now. We just have to figure out what it means! He says it like it means something, and I'm sure it does. Just have no idea what, really! But it's really cute!! :D
Let's see..... So much has happened since I last posted that I don't know what to post about. Maybe I'll just spend the next several posts putting up pictures and maybe writing something short. Not much new, just we did lots of stuff together. Like Thanksgiving in Mito, hanging out with our friend Manabu, visiting different friends, going to the park and playgroup, etc...
But for now, here are a few fairly recent pics. Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving and are doing well!!
Laura...


4 comments:
Wow, he has really gotten big! And he's such a good looking guy. He's going to have to beat the ladies off with a stick. ;)
We miss you guys! Take care.
How precious!! I'm so glad he's getting both ends of the language spectrum :) We miss you!!
He is such a cutie... give me a buzz sometime... i tried calling a few times but you were out and about... we have some news to share... no... Stone is not going to be a big brother :).
Laura -- your little guy is SO cute. Thanks for sharing these pics. Keep them coming (in your spare time, right???!!!) Great to hear how things are going. Love Nicole & Jason Whaley
Post a Comment