Wednesday, July 19, 2006

DJ's Birthday Bar-b-que Bash

Ok, FINALLY I'm posting pics from DJ's first birthday party! It was on June 24th and it was a bar-b-que party. DJ had a BLAST playing with everyone and roaming free. We rented our neighborhood's community center. It has a HUGE room that is perfect for parties. We were running late with getting ready, so I really couldn't decorate how I wanted to. But it was ok. We all just ate and hung out, anyway. I wanna thank everyone who came for making it a great party!!! And a BIG, HUGE thanks to Nobu and his parents for helping me!!! I couldn't have done it without them!!!!

Here's the cake. Home made of course.











Nobu's cousin Tsuyoshi and his wife Takako. Their son Tomo came, too, but had to leave before picture time...











Our good friend Fiona and her two daughters, Mary and Kate. (DJ FINALLY took a nap...)











Our good friends Jennifer and Noriyo and her son Takaya.










My former English teacher Mr. Akatsuka (I still have a hard time calling him by his first name...) and some of my former students. They are all in high school now.
From the left: Nanae, Mami, Mikiko and Marie. (Marie came to my English school for about 3 or 4 years, so we are really good friends)

No comments: