I was tagged by Ginger, So, here goes:
4 places I have lived:
Ibaraki, Japan
Lewisville, Texas
Edmond, Oklahoma
Augusta, Georgia
4 jobs I have had:
Assitant Language Teacher in Japan
Department Head at Mardel Christian and Office Supply
Page (One who re-shelves books and straightens shelves) at Arvada Public Library
Babysitter
(Finished on February 16th...)
4 TV Shows I watch:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (I have ALL of it on DVD!!)
Amazing Animals (Doubutsu Kisou Tengai) a Japanese show about really cool animals
Sanma's Karakuri Telebi - a Japanese variety show. Very funny
Dark Angel (another one I have all of on DVD)
4 Vacations spots I have been to:
The Grand Canyon
Niagara Falls
Kyoto, Japan
Hawaii
4 Sites I visit daily:
yahoo.com
webmail.juno.com
yahoo news
not daily, but fbcusa.com
4 things I did today:
Played Bingo (or 'Bungo') with a class of 7th graders
checked my email
Hugged and kissed my son
checked out some friends' blogs
4 things I hope to do tomorrow:
Apply for DJ's Japanese passport
Have class with one of with my ninth grade classes
Play with DJ
Talk with Nobu
4 things I love about my kid(s):
He always makes me laugh!
He makes 'kissy' noises.
He fusses when I leave.
I am so far the only one he will really crawl to.
4 people I am tagging: (Here's hoping they're reading sometimes...)
Kari LJ
Sharon Westmoreland
Lisa Harsma
Jenny Ranum
Have a great day!
2 comments:
4 places I have lived:
Sheffield, Alabama
Augusta, Georgia
Auburn, Alabama
Rapid City, South Dakota
4 jobs I have had:
Loan Officer
Manager at Books-A-Million
Museum Staff
Grocery Bakery
4 TV shows I watch:
House
Bones
Deadwood
mumbleAmericanIdolmumble
4 Vacation spots I have been to:
Orlando, FL
Minneapolis, MN
Vienna, Austria
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
4 sites I visit daily:
www.gmail.com
www.well.com
www.rapidcityjournal.com
www.dooce.com
4 things I did today:
Updated both Tristan's websites
Laundry
actually read a BOOK
napped with Tristan
4 things I hope to do tomorrow:
Read more of a BOOK
Sleep through the 4 am wake up cry
balance the checkbook (it's payday)
snuggle my boy
4 things I love about my kid:
The way he says MA when he needs my attention
the way he claps when he's happy
the way he pushes everything under the couch
how incredibly cute he is
Laura,
Sorry it has taken me so long to respond to your post… things have been crazy busy… we are back form the states and trying to adjust and get life organized once again. When do you head home? We will definitely have to get together when you get back… call me. Hugs, Kari
4 places I have lived:
Liverpool, NY
Great Falls, Montana
Mansfield, MA
Mito, Japan
4 jobs I have had:
Teaching Autistic Preschools
Assistant English teacher
Appointment clerk for the military
Mom
4 TV shows I watch:
Lost
Roswell
Boston Public
Extreme Home Makeover
4 Vacation spots I have been to:
Bangkok Thailand
Ogunquit, Maine
Beijing
Walk Disney World
4 sites I visit daily:
May Mommies
Live Journal
CNN
Two peas in a Bucket
4 things I did today:
folded clothes
Chatted with my friend who is expecting twins
Took a nap with Stone
Enjoyed chai with my hubby
4 things I hope to do tomorrow:
head to church
Get the house organized
Scrapbook
Relax and cuddle with my boys
4 things I love about my kid:
his sweet smile
The kisses he gives
His sweet spirit and how he lights up any room
His love for me and his daddy
Post a Comment