This one is titled 'What's up?' as in what's going on with DJ... Of course, I am a typical first time mom and so that's about all I can write about... Maybe one of these days you'll hear what's up with me or with Nobu. But for now... :D
We started DJ on solids on December 23. So far he's had rice porridge (okayu), carrots, green peas, a bit of tortilla, a wedge of mandarin orange and a bit of avocado! (in that order, too) His favorites are the rice and orange. I really didn't think he would take to the orange so well!! But he was bugging us to give him some, so we tried it out. And it was a hit!! Maybe he'll end up loving sour foods like his mommy... :D
In addition to trying different foods, he has been crawling all over the place! And he very often enjoys tickle sessions with mommy. That's about all I can do to keep my sanity sometimes, just tickle the mess out of him! But he loves it! :D
His 'fussy baby' times are becoming less and less. Maybe we're just learning how to deal with him, or maybe it's cause he's gettin' all grown-up! (grown-up KID that is...)
AND DJ now has FIVE teeth! He's still got just the two on the bottom, and the bottom gums don't look like they're turning white and bumpy. But MAN the top sure does!! It looks like he's going to try to get all his top teeth in before continuing on the bottom!! Silly boy... ;)
Well, what's a blog post without pictures?!? So, here ya go! Enjoy!
First taste... Huh?!? What's this??

Second taste... Hey, this is good!!

Hi! I'm DJ. See my teeth?!?

The end(s)...
No comments:
Post a Comment