These days DJ spends his time rolling ALL OVER the floor! If we didn't keep an eye on him, he'd probably find his way out the front door! He's also learned how to say 'mama', though I don't think he has figured out what it means. And often it comes out as 'mamamama.....'. It's really cute when he says it, too, cause he can't make the 'm' sound correctly. It SOUNDS like 'm' but LOOKS like 'v'. Little cutie!! And sometimes it sounds like he says 'I love you.'. That just melts my heart, that does! He's probably trying to say it cause mama says it all the time to him... :D
Oh, and he is sure to practice screaming and screeching every day for about 5 to 10 minutes! Drove me crazy for a while until I figured out that he's just practicing his skills. Still drives me cazy sometimes, though...
We recently began letting him drink from a cup. I'll post the pictures from the first time. He did really good! Now he can't seem to keep the water in his mouth, though. Next month we are planning on feeding him some rice. That should be lots of fun! I'm really excited about it cause he REALLY likes to imitate us when we are all sitting at the table eating and it seems like he wants to try. He starts opening and closing his mouth like he is chewing something. It's so adorable! I hope he'll be able to keep the food in his mouth... :D


No comments:
Post a Comment